Monday, July 16, 2012

Nesting

I read a post of my best friend's the other day and she said that she was starting to nest to prepare for her little one that is on the way.  So I looked up the definition of "nesting" the other day and it was described as an action that pregnant women perform in their third trimester...preparing the house for their new baby; likened to mocking the ritual of birds preparing a nest before hatching eggs.  The same way that pregnant women and birds, in their right, "nest" to prepare for a new life; we, as believers, should  continuously nest and prepare for what God has in store for us. 
God revealed to me that, although I have never been pregnant in the natural; I have been pregnant in the spirit realm plenty of times and miscarried because I wasn't ready.  My spirit was willing but not ready because my flesh was not obedient.  I have been impregnated with a vision and it's about to birth, I am and will be obedient to the word of God and speak life to all things in my presence.  Calling those things that are not as though they are, God will begin too allow my spirit to dilate and eventually go into labor and birth in the natural what He has already done and showed me in the supernatural.  Right now, I will nest and/or prepare for me to be used as a vessel for what God has in store.
We have to understand the God can't bless us with better until we can take care of what we have right now.  This rings true for houses, money, cars, our bodies in health and weight and everything else.  He desires the best for us, but, if we can't take care of - what we consider - mediocre things, then how can He trust us with luxurious things.  Family listen, in the same way that Jesus went to prepare a place for us in His father's house (John 14:2) because He loved us; we need to prepare a place for Him in our hearts and in our lives period.  Prepare and keep up with what He has blessed us with so that we can pull what is already manifested for us out of the supernatural and eat of the good of the land in the natural.  Take time to nest and you'll be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment