Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hearing God's voice

It's been a while since I've posted here and it should never be this long again.  This was ministered to my spirit by the Holy Spirit and I'm being obedient in sharing.  I try not to force the word out when I share it I want it to be pure and spirit led, I hear God all of the time and this was my confirmation.  Anyway Have a blessed day...

For who is there of all flesh who has heard the voice of the living God speaking out of the midst of fire, as we have, and lived?  - Deuteronomy 5: 26
[God's voice may be heard by man when] he is chastened with pain upon his bed and with continual strife in his bones or while all his bones are firmly set.     - Job 33: 19
When you are in tribulation and all these things come upon you, in the latter days you will turn to the Lord your God and be obedient to His voice.                   - Deuteronomy 4: 30
I am able to do nothing from Myself [independently, of My own accord--but only as I am taught by God and as I get His orders]. Even as I hear, I judge [I decide as I am bidden to decide. As the voice comes to Me, so I give a decision], and My judgment is right (just, righteous), because I do not seek or consult My own will [I have no desire to do what is pleasing to Myself, My own aim, My own purpose] but only the will and pleasure of the Father Who sent Me.    - John 5: 30
When you pray about something and God gives you a clear answer.  You know what you need to do.  The enemy comes in and brings confusion.  Don't get confusion twisted with God's will.  Confusion is not of the Lord.  If God tells you to move, but there's a small hiccup in the move, don't lose hope, press through.  If God brings you your helpmate and says this is who you're supposed to marry, don't second guess it when "old flames" come back into your life.  If God says "this" is your destiny, when you don't succeed the first time it doesn't mean that "it was meant to be".  That is nothing but the devil bringing confusion into the mix trying to make you abort the visions that God has called you to birth.  When you're in the hole and there's dirt kicked on you, shake it off and climb higher.  Press forward and PUSH - Pray Until Something Happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment